· Makes and confirms reservations made by walk-in passengers / phone / fax / e-mail;
· Arranges reservations and routing for using timetables, airline manuals, reference guides and tariff booking;
· Perform a proper flight check and advise of changes in flight plan;
· Advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation;
· Maintain inventory of available passenger space on flights;
· Advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary;
· Initiate and promote Qatar Airways' product to generate the revenue;
· Issuance of refunds, process lost tickets and time barred tickets;
· Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls.
· Minimum ‘O’ level / SPM or equivalent;
· Certificate in computer applications preferred;
· At least 1 or more years’ experience to customer service in an Airline / Travel Industry;
· Experienced in IATA or Airline Basic Tariff and Pricing Course will be an advantage;
· A sound understanding of Mathematics/World Geography and exposure to AMADEUS system are an added advantage;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and adequate knowledge of PC-based applications are required;
· Applicable to Malaysian Nationals only.
Please send your CV within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Your CV should include a covering letter, quoting above reference number, full details of your career development to-date including relevant training taken, your current & expected remuneration and a recent passport-sized photograph.
Please kindly submit your application through our corporate QR website: