Strive for Excellence with One of the World’s Fastest Growing Airlines
As one of the World’s 5-star airline, Qatar Airways is dedicated to excellence and continuous improvement. We apply this same philosophy towards our people where we provide diverse career focus, continual development and training.
If you are looking for a challenging career which carries a competitive remuneration package and benefits associated with the industry, this is the place for you.
We invite applications for the following positions to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:
· Makes and confirms reservations made by walk-in passengers / phone / fax / e-mail;
· Arranges reservations and routing for using timetables, airline manuals, reference guides and tariff booking;
· Perform a proper flight check and advise of changes in flight plan;
· Advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation;
· Maintain inventory of available passenger space on flights;
· Advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary;
· Initiate and promote Qatar Airways' product to generate the revenue;
· Issuance of refunds, process lost tickets and time barred tickets;
· Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls.
· Minimum ‘O’ level / SPM or equivalent;
· Certificate in computer applications preferred;
· At least 1 or more years’ experience to customer service in an Airline / Travel Industry;
· Experienced in IATA or Airline Basic Tariff and Pricing Course will be an advantage;
· A sound understanding of Mathematics/World Geography and exposure to AMADEUS system are an added advantage;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and adequate knowledge of PC-based applications are required;
· Applicable to Malaysian Nationals only.
Please send your CV within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Your CV should include a covering letter, quoting above reference number, full details of your career development to-date including relevant training taken, your current & expected remuneration and a recent passport-sized photograph.
Please kindly submit your application through our corporate QR website: